Sunday, May 19, 2013

Fast & Furious 6 Written Review



I'm sorry I haven't written in a while, but I am back with my written review of Fast & Furious 6!

Fast & Furious 6 is an extremely entertaining and fast paced sequel. It's not a dumb run of the mill action flick, it's a very well done film with awesome cars and set peices that come on screen. All of the actors do very well on screen w/ their stunts and everything they were supposed to do, even some things they did seemed impossible. Expecially Vin Diesel, he has a very hard seen in the middle of the film with Michelle Rodriguez that looked just painfull, just like that everyone had atleast 1 hard stunt. Other than stunts, the actors/actresses did a good job with their on screen chemistry with one another, and did a great job overall.

The films cinematography for the stunts and it's car chases and everything is very well done, although I think some of the car chases were host weirdly, most of them were shot fantastically. It also adds a vibe to the film's structure and content it delivers on, the cars and everything, and makes it more intergetic.

The only two people I had problems with... suprise suprise but Rodriguez and Gina Moreno, they honestly felt misplaced for me and I couldn't get into their characters or anything involving them, and sorry but I didn't even think Moreno was eyecandy either. The Rock did a fantastic job too, like his other 3 films this year, he was the best thing about them, and even if I can't say the same I thought he was great. Walker was great also, delivering a charismatic and emotional peformance. Of course I gotta mention Diesel and I thought he did a very good job with the stuff provided.

For flaws, like I said the two lead actresses felt contrived for me. The film has some very annoying lines from Gibson, and has some overally repetitive scenes, and I thought the film dragged a bit in spots towards the beginning. But overall, this film was kick-ass popcorn entertainment, turn your brain off and enjoy it. Also imo almost as good as Fast Five!

Final Grade: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment