Monday, February 11, 2013

Community Season 4 Ep.1 (History 101) Review

Community Season 4 Episode 1 History 101 is of course the 4th season beginning that will have 13 episodes. My friend intruduced me to this show. We had a party and watched a few episodes. And I simpily became addicted. I love this show and I've been watching ever sence. And from a fan, who couldn't wait for it to begin again. This episode was very disappointing. It does have some laughs from it's casts chemistry. But most of it is things from another episode basically switched around. Now as you can see alone from the picture I used. It's kind of a spoof of "The Hunger Games" except in the real episode it's different. It's a very weird way to start out.

Of course if your a fan of the show you know that everyone from Joel McHale, Gillian Jacobs, Danny Pudi, Yvette Nicole Brown, Alison Brie, Donald Glover, Jim Rash, Ken Jeong and Chevy Chase all have fantastic chemistry. If they were friends in real life is how they feel all together. Everyone here made all the laughs happen, for me all the jokes were forced and the only reason I laughed was cause of how they were delivered. They had all been at least editied from another episode. Cause it might just be me but I actually think some jokes have been in another episode. They're were aspects to like. But from a HUGE Community fan this History 101 episode was disappointing. It had solid chemistry and some clever stuff, just not done well imo.

I wanna go into some spoilers. I don't usually like to but I have to for some reason. It makes me feel better. RED ink will be spoilers.

So towards the beginning. Jeff wants to graduate early so he participates in the Hunger Deans. There's an old man he punches right in the face and a girl who has glasses and he takes her glasses. it was kind of rude but imo funny. Also the first scene two of the main characters walk in and one tries to look Hipster so he puts on glasses and a lady walks in and he says Take them off. That's the cliche humor. Also two of the main characters are in a foutain and wishing wishes and they start a fight; generic.

So I hope the next episode Paranormal Parentage will have more chances cause it's not preasure filled. Community fans; I really really really really really really really really really really really really really want the next episode to be better!

FYI: I like to rate TV shows like say out of 10 an 8.3 or 6.7 or 4.2 or something My Grade is...


TV Episode Grade- 5.9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment