Saturday, October 27, 2012

Why The Perks of Being a Wallflower is my favorite film of all-time

            
 The Perks of Being a Wallflower has a message I think you'll need in life to live or understand why you age in the fututer. It's messages about don't take life for grant or don't look back in the past if you have bad remembering. The characters are also relistic and relateable to everyone, you might think back at some stuff these characters did or thought back at. The thing's these characters do might also happen to you someday. The movie also potray's high school well cause it's almost how it is in real life excepct if you get in a fight like Charlie (Logan Lerman) did and break a guy's nose you would get expelled most likely. Also the movie has a sincere plot for coming of age people. But the reason why is cause I can relate to these characters except MINOR SPOILER AHEAD: the only thing I for sure can't relate to is how Charlie find's out towards the end his aunt raped him when He was a kid. NO MORE SPOIELRS. The movie has a real life stand point of view of what happens mostly in the movie. So it shows messages that I truly love. So that's why I think every single person in the world should see this if they haven't. I might go see it agian one day, Soon. So The Perks of Being a Wallflower is my FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME!, I improve this message!

No comments:

Post a Comment