Monday, September 17, 2012

Trailer Time #1: Lincoln Trailer 1 & The Hobbit Part One Trailer 2










Today we are gonna talk about 2 trailers I have been lateing for for a LONG time, by long i mean very long. The two trailers were gonna talk about are the first official trailer for Speilberg's Lincoln based off the 16th president of the U.S. Also we have the J.R.R Tolkien's Lord of the Ring's type book adaption of The Hobbit book series titled 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey"
Let's get started with The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey official trailer #2.
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is the book based adaption from a basically a run on of The Lord of the Ring's, so I was really looking foward to The Hobbit, but when I saw the first trailer I got even more excited for it. But when I saw the second trailer It might take the #1 spot away from Django Unchained... The more I think about it it probally did. This is the best trailer for a movie since the third trailer for The Dark Knight Rises trailer or maybe even the first trailer for Tarantino's upcoming masterpeice Django Unchained. This new trailer has a sence of some new fresh scenes that look very fun. Also the visuals look great, they look very hard to make. Also the wizard gadgettere in the trailer looks expensive and hard work material. Also by the trailer I think I'm gonna like the plot. It follows some very hopefully likeable charecters. Now I just started reading the book in school and my teachers expect me to move fast, so I try and I've almost done with chapter 1 and I love it. Overall I really loved this trailer it has a good sence of action and a good plot. 



Final Grade- 9.5/10 
----------------------------------


Now let's move on with Lincoln. Lincoln is based off the 16th president and it's directed by Steven Speilberg he previouly resently dircted War Horse (Did not see) and the adventures or TinTin. (B+) so I was really waiting a long time to see a trailer for this, and I've gotta say, this trailer was dissapointing. It had no depth or charecter follow longs. You barely got to hear any dialog or any charecters. Also I noticed it kinda looks like a War Horse sequel which I suprisingly would'nt be interested in cause War Horse didn't look interesting. But this trailer barely shows anything fun it looks boring. It doesn't look likea Speilberg film. And it shouldn't be. So overall, Lincoln Official Trailer 1 shows nothing special nor great like a Speilberg film.

Final Grade- 7/10
-------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment