Sunday, September 2, 2012

September Movie Preview

Let's start off with September- The Movies I will review


                                                                     September 7, 2012
Bachelortte- Now I am really not looking forward to this at all it's looks like a rip off of Bridesmaids which I loved. This looks occasionally bland and forced also NOT FUNNY!   


September 14,  2012
This is my most anticipated movie of the month I can't wait to see this it looks well acted & written and it look very worthwhile. I can't wait for The Master

                                                                     September 21, 2012
I can't wait for this it's my second most anticipated movie of the month this looks very fun and entertjetic. It looks like it will be great.

                                                                  September 28, 2012
This movie looks like a fun thrill ride with a great plot. JGL looks great in this cause he was in TDKR but I didn't see him in Premium Rush but I can't wait for this.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment